The Project Management is conducted at international and the national levels:
- An interinstitutional Project Management Board (PMB) is established to take over the management of the project activities on international level. It involves per one representative from each EU and AM institutions. The Board has monthly virtual meetings via web- and teleconferencing in order to discuss the project recent developments and progress of each WP implementation, identify existing issues and make necessary changes and amendments in the project schedule and/or activities. The PMB conducts an annual monitoring & evaluation of project implementation progress, produces annual reports on project accomplishments. The PMB has 6 coordination meetings (3 in EU and 3 in AM) during the entire project life-time.
- A National Steering Committee (NSC) is established to manage and coordinate the project’s activities in Armenia. The NSC oversees timely and effective implementation of the WPs on national level and creates necessary basis for quality control and monitoring visits in AM.
- As a grant holder, LiU established a Project Management Team (PMT) consisting from LiU, YSU and ASPU representatives to carry out project’s operational, technical and financial management, prepare the basis for quality control and monitoring and an external financial audit.
The Project Management Board Members are:
- Janerik Lundquist, Coordinator, Linkoping University, Sweden
- Lena Sjoholm, Administrator, Linkoping University, Sweden
- Armen Budaghyan, National Coordinator, Yerevan State University, Armenia
- Kristina Tsaturyan,National Coordinator, Armenian State Pedagogical University after Khachatur Abovyan, Armenia